Reader and writer of fantasy. Writing fiction which mostly revolves around elements, elementals and all that jazz.
Areas of interest are culture, languages and maps
I enjoy writing (when I can), music, woodcarving and drawing strange creatures or sharp pokey things.
Favourite writing snacks are pringles and mini pretzels.
"Emotions are not a sin,
they are only dangerous when you let them control you.
You control them, let them drive you,
and you will find you have strength."
Member for 3 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '18 at 10:16
Top network posts
- 43 What would be the pros and cons of a merged military and police?
- 38 How do I write LGBT characters without looking like I'm trying to be politically correct?
- 25 What would make a place always misty?
- 19 Should I describe a person or a room first?
- 16 How to keep track of a language?
- 10 Four legs vs two legs
- 10 How do I add tension to a story, when the reader knows the MC survives?
- View more network posts →