jk - Reinstate Monica♦
My pronouns are:
- er, ihm, ihn, sein, sich (German, my native language)
- he, him, him, his, his, himself (English)
- is, eius, ei, eum, eo (Latin)
- li, lin (Esperanto)
Do not use "singular they" when talking about me!
Using no pronouns at all is all right.
Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Member for 3 years, 4 months
33 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 19:42
- Linguistics 21.3k 21.3k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages♦ 8k 8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 What kind of attack is prevented by Apache2's error code AH02032 ("Hostname provided via SNI and hostname provided via HTTP are different")?
- 56 Why is “ß” not used in Swiss German?
- 46 Is there a technical name for when languages use masculine pronouns to refer to both men and women?
- 40 Are there any scripts which have more than 127 characters?
- 40 Why is the word "war" in Romance languages predominantly of Germanic origin instead of Latin?
- 40 Is the Indo-European language family made up?
- 36 Is the "p" in "spin" really a "b"?
- View more network posts →