jk - Reinstate Monica
Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster
Member for 3 years, 8 months
My pronouns are:
- er, ihm, ihn, sein, sich (German, my native language)
- he, him, him, his, his, himself (English)
- is, eius, ei, eum, eo (Latin)
- li, lin (Esperanto)
Do not use "singular they" when talking about me!
Using no pronouns at all is all right.
- Linguistics 23.1k 23.1k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages♦ 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.2k 3.2k 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.1k 3.1k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 What kind of attack is prevented by Apache2's error code AH02032 ("Hostname provided via SNI and hostname provided via HTTP are different")?
- 55 Why is “ß” not used in Swiss German?
- 46 Is there a technical name for when languages use masculine pronouns to refer to both men and women?
- 41 Why is the word "war" in Romance languages predominantly of Germanic origin instead of Latin?
- 40 Is the Indo-European language family made up?
- 40 Are there any scripts which have more than 127 characters?
- 38 Is there a word in a dead or lost language that we lost the definition to?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.