I'm a constructed-language nerd, who speaks fluent Esperanto and Toki Pona, somewhat proficient Lojban, and a few words and phrases in Klingon.
- Esperanto Language 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Literature 943 943 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Language Learning 746 746 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 516 516 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 377 377 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How did Wonka's Golden Ticket sweepstakes ensure that children would win?
- 30 What is the origin of "Usono"?
- 17 What resources are there for learning Toki Pona?
- 15 Do toki pona speakers, in practice, permit compounding more than three words?
- 14 What is the difference between -ita and -ata?
- 14 Is there a rule for when not to turn an adjective into a verb?
- 14 What was Dr. Seuss's intended message in "Horton Hears a Who"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.