Come to the Riddler's Den!
Love classical "what am I?" riddles? Visit http://riddled.azurewebsites.net to enjoy all the fun of stylised riddle solving!
One riddle published each Friday along with the solution to the last. Currently undergoing maintenance, but all existing published riddles still available. You can check your solution on the site, as well as email us with your own riddles or to request personalised riddles.
Student of mathematics, reader of fantasy novels, writer and solver of riddles.
Moderator of Science Fiction and Fantasy Stack Exchange, where I try to be always present in case of need, while not being too obtrusive or trigger-happy.
- harry-potter: I like the books reasonably well, but they're ridiculously overrated and don't deserve all the hype they get.
- star-wars: I've never seen Star Wars, and here's my favourite summary of it.
Tennant > Capaldi > Eccleston > Smithand
Donna > Rose > Martha > Clara > Amy.
- the-hunger-games: I'm this site's top expert, apparently.
- Also a fan of many fantasy novels sadly underrepresented here: ping me in chat for recommendations.
Active user of Puzzling Stack Exchange. This is an SE site unlike any other, where 'questions' are usually puzzles (created and posted by someone who knows the solution, as a challenge to the community) and 'answers' are solutions. Many of them are incredible works of art created by extraordinary minds, awe-inspiring to read even if you have no clue how to solve them. If you're a traditionalist, you can also ask real questions about puzzling instead.
Active user of Literature Stack Exchange. If you enjoy reading - novels, short stories, plays, poetry, comic books, or anything else - do come on over! You can help us to solve some unanswered questions, or post your own questions to get answers to the things you'd always wondered.
I do what I can to be a class act,
Though I fear that detractors shall ever detract.
I pay them no heed; they're not worth my time
(except to disparage them briefly in rhyme).
I am Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, the Car'a'carn, He Who Comes With The Dawn, the Coramoor, Shadowkiller, Prince of the Dawn, and True Defender of the Light:
Member for 1 year, 10 months
17 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 at 16:47
- Science Fiction & Fantasy♦ 115.7k 115.7k 4848 gold badges505505 silver badges700700 bronze badges
- Puzzling 90.1k 90.1k 1818 gold badges253253 silver badges513513 bronze badges
- Literature 37.2k 37.2k 88 gold badges104104 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.5k 20.5k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 7.1k 7.1k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1102 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 185 Harry Potter: Why 7?
- 184 Why is JK Rowling considered 'bad at math'?
- 166 Let's hold language in comments to the same standard as posts
- 162 Does Katniss depict proper handling of a bow?
- 156 In-universe, is Aslan actually Jesus?
- 155 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- View more network posts →