Way back in late high school/early university, I started creating an Elvish language for an RPG setting. I read up a lot back then. The language project never reached a satisfactory stage and fell asleep even though originally I had hoped to make it not only a single Elven language but an entire familie with the common ancestor being a prestige language not unlike Latin was in medieval Europe.
Considering how much spare time I have for the already numerous other projects I am following, I am unlikely to revive that project or start a new one.
- Chemistry 62k 62k 1111 gold badges161161 silver badges343343 bronze badges
- German Language 37.5k 37.5k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Travel 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Politics 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 79 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- View more network posts →