Way back in late high school/early university, I started creating an Elvish language for an RPG setting. I read up a lot back then. The language project never reached a satisfactory stage and fell asleep even though originally I had hoped to make it not only a single Elven language but an entire familie with the common ancestor being a prestige language not unlike Latin was in medieval Europe.
Considering how much spare time I have for the already numerous other projects I am following, I am unlikely to revive that project or start a new one.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '18 at 12:36
- Chemistry 60.7k 60.7k 1010 gold badges154154 silver badges331331 bronze badges
- German Language 37.2k 37.2k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Travel 14.4k 14.4k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Politics 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- View more network posts →